Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Hi,

I saw one of Chips blown caps that I "think" was involved in all this.
The
caps had several sections that were connected together "casually" so RMS
current and peak currents were the problems.  In a mild NST system, they
may very well do just fine.  Chip blew his with a pig system and a gap
with
a ton of points and a 10,000 RPM motor....  I would think and NST system
would have a hard time blowing one.

Cheers,

          Terry"

	Was Chip the one who arranged that purchase?  Haven't seen his name
here for quite a while.  Why?

Ed