Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Ed, that sounds just like one of the CP caps. I bought the 15KV one
because I could only afford the $160 for it at the time. My experience
has been good. But I would be interested to know if others had failures
while running in a sensible Neon system? I would say use it! Like I
said, the Geek MMC caps are great, but no need to feel you shouldn't use
your existing Condenser Products cap that was also designed to be used
in sensible static gaps coil.

Regards,

David Trimmell"

	I've forgotten there were any options and, for that matter, who
organized the group purchase.  Anyone remember?  (Wish I could remember
where I put the bloody things!)

Ed