MOT Wiring Question

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

It was spring cleaning day in Ripon, WI today.  I was able to snag a couple
of MO's.  The one I have a question about is an old Amana
Radarange.  Opening it up I saw warning stickers for 4KV.  The medium sized
MOT's output goes to the cap, and from the cap it goes into another smaller
xfmr, and from that to the magnatron.  My question is: Is this MOT a 4KV
one, and is the other xfmr a filiment xfmr?

David E Weiss