Atleast one STC working :-)

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

I have builded Steves micro SSTC i used TC4420 but i was not really
satisfied with performance 2 cm sparks, mosfet getting warm. After
consulting with Steve i used another small board and made a staccato too.
Now it makes 10 CM swordish sparks, with 27 VAC input and 4 primary turns or
whatever spark effect i want (slow spark, screaming sparks etc.). I can run
the thing for the whole day and mosfet will stay cold and cold. But i want
to try alittle higher voltage. What do you think? My only worry is the 7812
regulator? Terry will put a picture...

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/kreso-001.jpg

Best Regards

Kreso Bukvic

PS. To get the staccato on other small boars and get it possible to easilly
remowe it by disconnecting 3 wire pin i had to use UCC37322.