Re: Waveform Generators - Any interest in BULK board / enclosure purchase ? ? ?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

That sounds neat!  A 1V audio balanced output would also be nice, if it was
made to go down that low.  That would be useful for setting up pro audio
systems.

Another neat project, would be a comparator for AC peak vs. rotory gap pin
presentation.  It would be useful with the J.F. phase controller.  I'm still
working out the block diagram for this one. (It's been awhile)

David E Weiss

 > Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation"
<dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>