little baby spark's

Original poster: Jimbo07031982-at-aol-dot-com

Thank You all i built a new primary and made a spark gap out of cooper
tubing and that seemed to do the trick i got little baby sparks out of it
about 1/2 to a 1/2 inch long and in the process i took out the cordless for
and had to reinstall all the software for my cable modem and had a few
police officer's driving up and down my street about 5 min's after a had
gotten done tweaking it the only thing left to do no is get more power for
bigger sparks i am going to try and find a 12kv nst i just hope the
capacitor's hold i have (6) 780pf 30kv capacitor's in parallel thanks for
your help everyone and i hope i didn't bother you to much with my ignorance
to the subject. one last thing what does LTR stand for?

                  thanks jimbo