Re: really cool link to so cool effect's

Hi All,

In a completely unrelated conversation today, Danielle Stampe and GWAR came
up.  Danielle often performs that human fireball Tesla coil stunt.  I guess
she went out and got some pretty heavy duty safety certifications!!  Makes
it far easier to perform her stunts with some "heavy duty paper" for the
safety inspectors!  I guess she is also a Harvard grad...

Nice to see one of the big time performers of the stunt really stressing
safety!!

Cheers,

         Terry