Re: Coil Form needed 2

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

When looking for PVC pipe for a TC, make sure it's the solid PVC and not the
foam core.  I'm starting to see lots of the foamcore crap.   That stuff
punctures easily at TC voltages, and baffles wouldn't stop it from arcing
the inside of the secondary.  It will arc thru the foam layer.  It is a
pretty display until the main track burns in.

David E Weiss