Re: Tesla Coil RF interference

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Gary, All,

Somthing I noticed early on in coiling, was when I ran my coils about an
hour before a thunderstorm.  The lightning seemed to be more intense in the
area.  Most storms would give about 3-4 hits under 2 seconds.  When running
a coil, the storms seemed to produce 20-30 hits within the same distance.
Has anyone else noticed this?

David E Weiss