Re: Tesla Coil RF interference (humidity)

Original poster: Dan <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You guys in TN and others DON'T KNOW what humidity is!
hehehe

Try living in South Florida from June to Sept. 100%
humidity. But at least we have the cool ocean breezes
to keep the temp. from ever getting to 100 deg. These
are the four months I dread though.

So contrary to you winter hybernators, I hybernate in
the summer down here. It's really tough turning
anything or holding tools with wet hands. And wet skin
cuts soooo easily I've found.

Dan--Ft. Lauderdale
...about to wire up my 150lb. control cabinet (in my
air conditioned garage hehehe)