Re: Tesla Coil RF interference (humidity)

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dan,

Yeah, I live in TN too...near Chattanooga, so I'm
right on the Georgia border.  I used to have relatives
in Florida, and when I was a boy my parents and I
would drive down there every Christmas.  I hated the
hot humid weather down there, even in the middle of
the winter...it was often 80 degrees.  But yeah the
beach did make it a bit better.

It is still horrible here in TN in the summer.  To
make things worse, the A/C in my Honda is gone.

Ok, I guess this is off topic, but to bring it back to
topic...my coils don't mind the humidity much.  I
guess it is because I tend to run them indoors most of
the time, with the the AC on to cut down humidity.  It
would be nice to have a hygrometer and do some real tc
humidity spark length comparisons.

-Brett