RE: Determine initial LTR cap size. was Best cap size for a sync gap

Original poster: Daniel Hess <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

Apologies if my question has been posed previously. (It probably has been
several times in years past);

How do you compute the LTR cap value for a given transformer with a static
gap? SRSG?

I see that the Geek Group website has a table for a given range of NST
sizes but what I'm after is the formula(s) to determine the recommended LTR
cap value for a given transformer. I know how to determine the resonate cap
value for a given neon but how do I arrive at LTR?

I realize that the very nature of this thread suggests that the optimum LTR
value might be up in the air...

Daniel