Re: newbie question - spark gap and toroid

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Shu,

I have had the idea to use a small Weber charcoal grill as a topload.  The
covers handle, if I remember correctly, would fit inside a 4" PVC drain
pipe.  It would probably shoot streamers off the damper vents.  Large salad
bowls will work as well, but spit streamers at the lips.  The Wok covers
might look cool in an electric waterfall setup.(I'll send a pic off-list)

David Weiss