Fear factor tesla coil episode

Original poster: "Virtualgod" <mike.marcum-at-zoomtown-dot-com>

For those of you looking for a rerun of 10-25's fear factor it's in Divx at
this link:
<ftp://biohazard.serveftp-dot-com/Dropbox/>ftp://biohazard.serveftp-dot-com/Dropbox/.
Thanks goes to Cory C. for hosting it as I have only a foggy idea on how to
set up my PC as an ftp server. For those with slow connections, brace
yourselves as it's 416MB (entire show - commercials at DVD quality).

Mike