People who live in glass houses should not throw flaming toroids

Original poster: "Stephen Mathieson" <sm-at-uwmail-dot-com>

My house is not made out of glass…at least not in the opinion of Gerald
Hunter, the Weatherford building inspector, who accompanied the Fire
Marshall.  There really wasn’t much they could say. At least I didn’t try
to tell the Fire Marshall that flames are “optional.”

Someone got upset because I had stopped giving out candy and their kids
didn’t get any.

Stephen A. Mathieson