Re: fear factor tesla coil episode II

Original poster: "Lukos" <coryrc-at-gmail-dot-com>

Also, Feel free to trade tesla related info and pics on my server
using the logon supplied ...You could use it for example to send pics
to the entire mailing list without having to host them anywhere.
However this server is not to be used for trading messages i.e. .txt
.eml (thats why we have the pupman list :)

It should be further noted that all connections are logged, including
commands sent.

Enjoy the Server and
Happy Coiling,

Cory C