PlasmaSonic Board II plus MOSFET's for sale

Original poster: "David Trimmell" <humanb-at-chaoticuniverse-dot-com>

Hi all, I am needing to raise some money and have decided that I will never
get around to populating Dan M's very nice PlasmaSonic II board anytime
soon. So I have for sale (at my cost) the following:

(1) PlasmaSonic II circuit board, unused and un-abused ;-)
(6) IXYS IFN48N50 MOSFET's, new and un-used. These I got from a fellow Tesla
lister for $10 each.
(1) Grab bag of Plasmasonic components listed here:

Red and Green LEDs
RCA Jack
12 Volt Regulator
(4) TC4422 FET drivers
(6) MUR1660 anti-parallel diodes
(1) 10K POT
(1) 2M POT
(1) 5K POT
(10) 1M 2Watt resistors
(10) 15V 1Watt Zeners
(3) 1.2 ohm 1 Watt Resistors
(1) 15V 1500Watt TVS
(4) 1uF 275VAC Caps

I am asking $130.00US for this plus actual shipping. I have no problems
shipping outside the US, but costs and shipping time will be more, of
course.

Thanks,