Re: Fear factor tesla coil episode

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq-at-uol-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>
 >
 > I am currently downloading the file to my webserver at home. From there, I
 > should be able to find some place to put it. I *might* be able to get my
 > AFS quota up'd at work so I can host it there. Either way, this is the
 > start of day 2, and I have about 120MB so far.
 >
 > My upload speed at home is only like 800Kbps (7Mbps down though :P ). I
 > suppose I'll try hosting it there for a while.

Recompress to a reasonable size (video in DivX or wmv at 500 kb/s or
more
is good enough) and leave it available using eMule. Then, everybody
using
eMule will be able to download it. Slowly, but at any time when the
computers are on.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz