Sync Motors Herbach-dot-com

Original poster: "Bunny Killer" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Hey All..

I got my sync motor from Herbach-dot-com today and it is really nice...
almost as big around as a quart of oil ( for those old enuf to remember the
quart of oil in the papercan)  and about 3/4 as tall    ( 3 3/4 dia X 3 1/2
tall not counting shaft)

runs a dead solid 1800 rpm    for an amazing 8.00$

makes a wonderful Sync Gap for NST application in the helicopter or prop
style rotor.

after I get the additional parts produced ( mount rotor hub etc) I will try
to get a few pix up ...   along with the strobe stuff too...  sorry I
lagged an that part   been busy...

Scot D