Federal Pacific Breakers

Original poster: "Skip Malley" <skip-at-ladybughell-dot-com>

Regarding Federal Pacific Circuit breakers.

REPLACE THEM ALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

That company went out of business due to all of the law suits from people
whose houses had burned because the breakers did not trip when they should
have.

These are dangerous.

Skip