Re: Federal Pacific circuit breakers

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

All:

I've posted the quote below to the home page of my web, if there is any new
or conflicting info, please let me know.  I did a Google search and didn't
find them, probably a distributors name; still, I don't need a lawsuit, but
I'll err on the side of caution.

Cheers, John

"Date : Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:33:13.  Subject : Federal Pacific Breakers -
REPLACE THEM ALL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!  This company went out of business
due to the lawsuits from people whose houses had burned down because the
breakers did not trip when they should have.  These are dangerous!"