Re: Fear factor tesla coil episode

Original poster: "ho \[shu\] huang" <shuhuang-at-singnet-dot-com.sg>

Hi guys,

I only got 250mb of the 450mb .avi file, but as it turns out, that's enough
- the tesla coil segment was the 1st!

I've cut the other parts and the introduction out, and compressed it with
DivX at 300kbp. It obviously doesn't look that great viewed at full-screen,
but the quality's good at 50% zoom. The file's ~80mb BTW.

If you can host the file, and the above link no longer works, email me.
I'll transfer the file to you over AIM (send a msg to shu1912) or Messenger
(shuhuang-at-hotmail-dot-com)

I'm also in the process of uploading the file to yousendit-dot-com . I will
post the address once it's done. It's a free service which hosts files for
7 days. I think there's also a download cap of 25 so it's not the best
option in the long run. Let me know if you have any other ideas on how best
we can share this file. I'm unfamiliar with the .torrents system so could
someone explain that to me?

Shu

At 06:32 PM 11/5/2004 -0700, you wrote:

>Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq-at-uol-dot-com.br>
>Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>
> >
> > I am currently downloading the file to my webserver at home. From there, I
> > should be able to find some place to put it. I *might* be able to get my
> > AFS quota up'd at work so I can host it there. Either way, this is the
> > start of day 2, and I have about 120MB so far.
> >
> > My upload speed at home is only like 800Kbps (7Mbps down though :P ). I
> > suppose I'll try hosting it there for a while.
>
>Recompress to a reasonable size (video in DivX or wmv at 500 kb/s or
>more
>is good enough) and leave it available using eMule. Then, everybody
>using
>eMule will be able to download it. Slowly, but at any time when the
>computers are on.
>
>Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz
>

>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.