fear factor torrent

Original poster: "steve" <steve_vance-at-cablelynx-dot-com>

Hi list,

I have made a torrent of the first part of the show(tesla coil only). This
is my first attempt at this, so if it doesn't work, Email me and I will try
to get it right. I will set the upload speed at max from 10pm to 6am for the
next few nights. During the day, I don't always have my torrent client
running, so you may have to try throughout the day until the file is well
seeded, it may take a while.

For those not familiar with torrent files, you will need to download a
torrent client first. I have been using this FREE one
http://azureus.sourceforge-dot-net/download.php

After that you go to this link
http://torrent1.youceff-dot-com/search.php?search=fear_factor_teslacoil&btn=Search
The size of this file is only a few Kb. When it is ran, it sets up your
torrent client to download the file from me and anyone else that is sharing
it.

Steve