Re: MOT leakage

Hi,

You may want to consider putting a thin sheet of copper in between the
tranny and the steel.  That will soak the induced currents up first.

If all else fails.  Glue a 1/2 inch sheet of G-10 to the chassis and give
it the  resonance of solid rock ;-))  Or weld on thick steel chunks as
needed.  If you can simple turn the tranny 90 degrees, problem solved too!!!

Cheers,

         Terry