Re: History

Original poster: "Stork" <rwall3264-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

For an excellent in depth  look at Steinmetz, see his biography "Charles
Proteus Steinmetz  ---- /A Biography/", 1924,  by J. W. Hammond.
Steinmetz chose Hammond to write his biography.

However, before writing Tesla off as a flash in the pan review " The
Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla"

RWW