Re: History

Original poster: "Bob Wroblewski" <bwroblewski-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Ed,

I edited an index to the TCBA News a long time ago;-) The following hit
resulted on a word search of van de graaf...
05-2 13  VAN DE GRAAFF GENERATOR, AND TESLA
That is Volume 5 Issue 2 Page 13 of the TCBA News.
Hope that helps.

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA