Re: SSTC, what to build!

Original poster: Fucian-at-aol-dot-com

Something sounds screwy with the design. You shouldnt need a 100watt bulb
in there at all, what a waste of power.

What is your BPS and on time?Maybe you need to turn down the interruptor?

Ive seen other push those MOSFEts pretty well...

I used to have issues like yours with crappy GDT cores...I can tell you, a
good core REALLY makes a difference...

Try to lower your BPS and on time and if it still doesnt work, try the GDT
cores.Do you have a scope?Try to see what the waves look like on the
gates...If they look crappy, so will your output.

Matt