Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

So, maybe, it's the coil's discharge orientation to the earth's magnetic
field that determines the direction of the cork-screwing-like path?  That
could explain the cw or ccw direction discharges may take.  But, if cw &
ccw strikes both go in the same direction, what does that make it?  Perhaps
a random (quantum) choice?

Cheers,

J. Cooper
Irvine, CA