Re: A few questions about coil designing

By using a large toroid you can overcome this effect by loading the sec down
heavily.  This also allows much larger pri cap and more power input so the
resulting output is very spectacular.

A great formula for large coils:  large toroid, lots of sec turns
(1,200-1,400), large pri cap, and lots of drive power.

The large toroids are inexpensively made with plywood, styrofoam, and
chicken wire mesh.  I think Terry has archived some photos I submitted on
this type of construction.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.