Re: Geek Group Caps

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

Sorry for the delayed response.

Due to financial reasons, we have temporarily stopped selling
capacitors.  Our stock more or less ran out in May, and after moving into
our new 87,000 square foot headquarters, we have just simply not had the
money to purchase capacitors.  We decided to remove the mmc page in its
entirety to avoid confusion.  But as this is at least the second inquiry,
perhaps we've caused more than we've prevented. :o

There was a fair amount of good information on our MMC page that we plan to
integrate into a FAQ system in the future.

Dr. Resonance is selling some caps that are suitable for MMCs.  I believe
his email is:
resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com

Also, Richardsons Electronics sells the CDE 942C capacitors, though they do
have a minimum order and may or may not have any in stock either.

Best regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group