Re: Side-wise Vectors?????

Original poster: "Stork" <rwall3264-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Terry,

Yep, Your first experiments pretty much proved magnetic fields weren't
responsible for streamer repulsion.  But, it's a real leap to conclude
"just plain old electrostatics at work."  No experimental proof there.

You probably need to consider  the experiment with an insulator, and if
inconclusive, place a variable electrostatic field in the same position.

RWW