Re: A question about UV and homemade plasma globes

Original poster: tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net

I'm not sure this is as valid in small towns, but here in Chicago, most
"lost" tools end up at pawn shops.

Beat up to even new looking HVAC double stage direct drive oil vacuum
pumps sell for $75 to $120. I've not tested or picked any up yet, but I
get the feeling they were working just fine before they fell out of the
work van.

This is quite a discount, even better than ebay pricing.

KEN