Re: foil-covered inner-tubes for large toroids?

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren1-at-iinet-dot-net.au>

See my 9 x 33 inch truck tyre toroid for my 18 inch coil. Very simple,
cheap and effective but make sure it doesn't have any holes first. I had to
do a hasty patch job in the middle of putting the aluminium tape on.
http://tesladownunder.iinet-dot-net.au/tesla_coil_sparks.htm

Peter (Tesla Downunder)

>Original poster: DRIEBEN-at-midsouth.rr-dot-com
>Hi all,
... I was wondering what you guys thought of a