Re: Behr 50

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson" <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Dave.

I should clarify what I wrote.  I really do like the Behr 50, just that I
did have the cracking happen.  It was *really* cold that time though.
IIRC, I've had good luck with that varnish too.

The one thing I don't recommend is the water based urethanes.  They didn't
stick to the wire at all. Blech.

Chip