Re: The 1500t secondary myth

Original poster: "Brett Miller" <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Tom,

I think we've always known there was a good bit of
leeway, but a larger body of tests (some performed
with rigorous standards) have been performed by
coilers in the US and Europe, which support a
1000-1600T secondary.  See the pupman archives.  I
wouldn't be so quick to call the 1500T secondary a
myth without a larger body of evidence to back up your
claims.

Talk to you later.

-Brett