Official Announcement - SSTC Hiatus

Original poster: "McCauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks Terry.
Anyways, I guess i could make the announcement official.
My wife and I will be expecting our first child in April so things will
definitely
be changing for me in the coming months.  What this means for me is that
I will not be running
away permanently from tesla coiling. . . But rather instead of trying to
build those big
coils to compete with the likes of Steve, Jimmy, etc..., i'll be working
on smaller projects.

Dan