Re: Extra Toroid & MMC Caps

Original poster: "Rajesh Seenivasan" <rajeshkvs-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi David,

The caps are:
"MP89 .15 uF 2000VDC 630VAC"

I have a doubt regarding the AC voltage rating. The spec says that it can
withstand 630VAV.
Can you guide me how do I calculate/de-rate(?) the AC voltage rating at
various frequencies ?
[at 10kHz or 50kHz or 100kHz ?].

Thanks and regards,
Rajesh.