RE: De-ionized water for HV probe

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hello all,

Seems like I haven't got many possibilities. The university HV lab has
got the deionized cartridge in the basement. The cartridge fills a 1 m3
tank with deionized tap water (the deionization is a very slow process)
and a pump makes it available upstairs to the big HV test hall. This is
their standard (and fixed) arrangement to get deionized water for their
insulation experiments and it works (according to them :) ).

I'm afraid I've to try this way first...

Best Regards