Re: ALF prototype work, RTC tests

Hi Greg,

Could you refresh my memory a little?  Is the ALF project a twin coil
project where each coil reaches about 150 foot high and the two coils are
300 foot apart and expected to produce 300+ foot arcs at 5.5MWatts?

If so, where is the full scale prototype being built and what power are you
planning on feeding the 1:12 scale prototype.

Gerry R.