Re: PSpice vs Electronics Workbench

I've used both the simulator and PCB board designer in vers. 6.  It does a
nice job and has a good parts list.  Fairly easy to learn.  After you do the
schematic it auto-generates a PCB with all your parts on it from the
schematic.  Also has auto-routing features.

I just received the vers. 7 upgrade but have not used it yet.

I've never used PSpice so I can't compare.

Dr. Resonance