Re: Hey Terry

Hi,

I have some added photos of mill stuff for a robot I made at:

http://team-titanium-dot-com/~ti-tan/PicsParts/

http://team-titanium-dot-com/~ti-tan/PicsConstruction/

The titanium sheet stuff was water jet cut, but the mill did everything
else...  Not a Tesla coil, but it gives you an idea of the possibilities
being able to machine parts gives one ;-))

Cheers,

         Terry