Re: Tesla UV apparatus?

"I recently found the UV ray machine but it is no longer working.  I
tested
the wires and coils for open circuits and they seem OK, but I don't know
how to
test the capacitors.  This apparatus was probably built in the mid '20s.
Anyone out there familiar with these UV ray gadgets?

Thanks,
Dave"

	Lots of us; some even collect them (I have a couple myself).  Have you
checked the continuity at the line plug?  Does it buzz at all?  I'd
check to make sure the vibrator points are making clean contact, as they
might well have corroded over the years.

Ed