Re: hello.

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

Jose,

Welcome to the list.

Being, (but not the only), a fellow european I invite you to delve into the world of coiling. What I did not learn from this list, I learned by doing experiments, which I was inspired into doing, by being on this list.
In short, You want to build and understand coils, youve come to the right place.

Don`t hesitate to find the answers to your questions by posting them to the list.

Did you know, that the list is archived, and that you can search these archives?. This can save you some real time, because the answer to 90% of your questions lies in the archives already.

Go to http://www.pupman.com  and get accustomed with the archives.

Of course, using the archives also saves bandwidth, and the rookie coiler that does his homework before asking a specific question get`s first priority, when an intermediate or expert coiler decides to answer that question.

With this introduction, I feel sure you will soon get a feel for this forum as being one of the friendliest on the -net.

Cheers, Finn Hammer, coiling in Denmark

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/tesla.htm

Tesla list Fritz wrote:

Original poster: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jos=E9?= =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Lu=EDs?= <jose-luis@xxxxxxx>

Hello, I'm new to this list and I'm also new to Tesla work. I'm from Portugal and I'm starting to build my first Tesla coil.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the other members of the list.

Bye.

Jose Luis