From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:11 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Variac buy ?

Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, There are two 3 gang variacs on ebay , looks to be 3 1256 powerstats
,
if I could buy one stack for $600 or less ( ship incl ) , would anyone
be
intrested in buying one or more units, as I only want one ,...it would
be
around $200 each. (maybe 200 isnt such a hot deal ? )Or , does anyone
here
have a similer unit they would like to sell ??? I am pushing my Gen.
Rad.
240v/8amp up to twice its rating at times, and the the brush action gets

less smooth after each 'run' ,.. i did put a new brush on it ,
Thanks,dave