From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 2:56 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Source for new synchronous 1800 rpm motor?

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

Schulze Manufacturing in Waterbury, CT.  See their website for data.

Dr. Resonance

 > "By direct" (see below) means nothing to us green horns. Tell us
where we  > can "buy direct."  > You people with all this knowledge need
to learn how to share in ways  > we can understand. Much of what you say
in these messages might as well be  > in "Greek."  > Sam  > -----
Original Message -----  > From: "Tesla list"