Capacitor Dielectric

Original poster: Lee Kohlman <lwkksw@xxxxxxxxx>

I have 10 capacitors that are from RFI Corp. and are rated .27uf and 6KV.
I would like to know what the dielectric is and I need all 10 so I can't tear one apart. Approximate dimensions are 2in x 4in x 7/8in and have the number "131-190" printed on them. They have black end caps and appear to be wrapped with some type of plastic/glass fiber tape.

If they are not good for high frequency I would like to use them on something else rather than destroy them finding out.

a picture is attached.

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/7a_1_b.jpg

Does anyone know anything more about these?

Thanks,
Lee Kohlman