Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Just keep in mind, you dont *need* to have boards made... all of my
DRSSTCs use home-made PCBs (Designed by myself).  They arent as nice
looking, but they can work just as well.  They sure cost a lot less!

Steve