Re: Looking for boards from EVRC (Dan McCauley)

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 8/14/2005 1:45:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

Just keep in mind, you dont *need* to have boards made... all of my
DRSSTCs use home-made PCBs (Designed by myself).  They arent as nice
looking, but they can work just as well.  They sure cost a lot less!

Steve

I always have the worst luck trying to do it myself...For one, drilling is just not an option for me...Im also a perfectionist with this stuff(wish i could say the same for the rest of life)...My etches never come out right either...Always a small imperfection that makes a world of trouble...Perhaps some of us are just bound by Murpheys Law a bit more than others?

Matt