Re: Commercial SSTC Project - First Preview Images

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina@xxxxxxxxx>

How can you operate the controls on the bottom box
when it produce 30 inches sparks. You have to make
some remote controls.
BTW, nice featured coil. What would be the price?

vasil > >

http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/drsstc_menu.htm