FW: Three phase made from a 3Ph induction motor.

Hmm,

I have a 5 and 1.5 HP 3 phase en route to experiment with (cheap). It seems
to me that an engine coupled to the Idler motor would have to reduce the
load on the mains if they are indeed paired in a "Hybrid" version of these
threads. "Honey, where's the lawn mower..."

The real question is what sort of ballasting and the addition of three
transformers will have on practical operation. Would the motor itself assist
in ballasting?

As to the ripple effect in SRSG operation in increased streamer length, it
seems to me, would pale in the near doubling of output voltage in DC
resonance charging.

Further comments welcomed.

Jim Mora